Anemone Anemone

It goes ANENEMONE

Geez. And now everyone's gonna go animating Pants' songs! Gotta <3 the music, though.

Super Rambo Bros. 6 Super Rambo Bros. 6

I'll never understand...

How can you edit all those sprites?! Goddamn I'm too lazy! :( Happy spriting and good luck with Chilly!

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Awesome!

I think the sissy villain was a bit too much after exploding, but other way the animation is great! The dawg is one of a kind! It has the funniest graphics I've seen, too!

P.S. Too bad, it seems some people think it's over after the song.

Santa Ho Santa Ho

Yay again!

To morons who think this is pointless: IT IS! That's why we like it, JC never gonna change! NEVER!!!

The Touchtone Genius The Touchtone Genius

Go Pants!

His site is a must-see!! That guy is brilliant! How much did you pay him for this? *counts* $, $$, $$$, $$$$...

-=another random battle=- -=another random battle=-

Wanna do a game together?

I'm in a good mood! This thing here triplified it actually! I read some said he'd like this a (RPG) game, so yeah! You've got good graphics, especially the blood FX and stuff.

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

Oh me oh my

Tom should add a new category to rate movies: Hipnotizing boobs! Only adults can resist this horrible threat (and thus vote 0).

littleFoot littleFoot

Beautiful!

I wish forests like that were still real! Yep. But, in my opinion, since you're so good, you shouldn't be so passive, you should be more active round here.

11/06: Day of Reckoning 11/06: Day of Reckoning

Clocks...

Reckon this: CLOCKS ARE OLD!!! Do something original (clock - unrelated), you'd get much better ratings. Movies about clocks remind people how much time they have spent watching endless crappy movies about clocks thus creating negative emotions!